With the exponential growth that Mechanical Systems Inc. (MSI) has experienced in recent years, a Tank Repair Division has been created to accommodate the growing needs in the field. Mechanical Systems Inc. offers regular maintenance and repair services on above-ground storage tanks according to API 653 standards. Under the direction of our API 653Inspectors, MSI is able to evaluate damage and determine the most corrective and cost-efficient procedure.
Our Tank Repair Division is pleased to offer the following services:
- · Tank Shell Repair
- · Cone Roof Repair and Replacement
- · Bottom Repair or Replacement
- · Steel Internal Floating Roof Repair or Replacement
- · IFR Seal Repair or Replacement
- · Tank Jacking & Leveling
- · Aluminum Floating Roof Repair and Cable Suspension
- · And many more…
All repair and maintenance work is performed under EPA standards and strict safety protocols enforced by our Safety Officer.